Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – In 2022, the Global Metal Fabrication Market size was estimated to touch value of US$ 20 Bn. metal fabrication industry report anticipate the market to develop at 3.3% CAGR during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. The global metal fabrication industry outlook 2031 project the market to attain valuation of US$ 27.74 Bn by 2031. The expansion of the global market for sheet metal fabrication is likely to be driven by increasing demand for automated production systems. Computer-aided engineering, robotics, and ERP software are all used to increase production, decrease labor costs, and make industrial facilities safer. The global market for metal fabrication is predicted to expand more rapidly as a result of these factors.
Metals are adaptable materials that are frequently employed in many different sectors. The value-added services of machining, cutting, welding, and shearing are all provided by metal fabrication workshops under one roof. Iron and steel producers, OEMs, construction companies, and value-added resellers depend on metal fabrication workshops to make durable, high-quality products. Cost-saving methods for labor and materials include metal fabrication.
Request Sample Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=11564
Key Findings of Market Report
- The hardware and hand tool, manufacturing, aerospace, building and construction, and hardware manufacturing industries are amongst the target customers for the metal fabrication company. The metal fabrication industry overview expects the market to grow quickly due to rapid industrialization and infrastructural development.
- In 2021, the welding service segment held a significant portion of the global market, accounting for 15.3% of it. It is predicted that the category will expand at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Depending on the complexity and size of the welding project, firms are using robotic or manual welding more and more, which is expected to drive the global Metal Fabrication market.
- In terms of end-use industries, the construction segment held a 36.9% share of the global market in 2021. Due to the rise in global construction projects, the category is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 2.8% over the projected period. Prefabricated buildings are used in construction to speed up project completion, which is anticipated to promote market expansion.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=11564
Global Metal Fabrication Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Standard Iron & Wire Works Inc.
- O’Neal Manufacturing Services
- Interplex Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- Watson Engineering Inc.
- Mayville Engineering Comp. Inc.
- LancerFab Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Ask References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=11564
Global Metal Fabrication Market: Segmentation
End Use Industry
- Energy & Power
Browse More Chemicals And Materials Market Reports by TMR:
Glycolic Acid Market – Glycolic Acid Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 7.23% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Sodium Cyanide Market – Sodium Cyanide Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.2% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Activated Carbon Market – Activated Carbon Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 8.1% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Sonochemical Coatings Market – Sonochemical Coatings Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 13.5% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Pigments Market – Pigments Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.59% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Bio-based Bisphenol-A Market – Bio-based Bisphenol-A Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 19.1% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Organocatalyst Market – Organocatalyst Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 6.4% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Petrochemicals Market – Petrochemicals Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.3% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]